Account Coordinator, Index Exchange
By She Runs It
About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our NYC office! In this role you will work with our North America Buyer Team to support agencies and marketers who leverage Index Exchange’s technology through programmatic buying. You will be crucial to ensuring we maintain existing relationships while supporting sales and account management in an effort to grow new accounts and evangelize the Index Exchange brand.
Our exchange processes over 20 billion transactions per day, and enables advertisers to leverage anonymous user data and differentially place value on each opportunity to buy an ad impression in real time. As you might imagine, this creates copious amounts of data, and we help our clients understand the value of their inventory and maximize their revenue potential.
What We’re Looking For:
- Organized: You will be working across the Buyer Team in North America that is based in NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles and Toronto, and will be expected to prioritize various client needs while delivering exceptional service. A keen focus on detail and time management is required.
- Collaborative: You will be working cross-functionally with multiple teams on a regular basis to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines met. You will be expected to communicate effectively and often.
- Inquisitive: You are always seeking to learn something new, and will work to become an expert of all things Index, including our platform, offering and internal processes. You ask questions, think creatively, and step outside of the box to find meaningful solutions to the tasks presented to you.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Work hand in hand with our Buyer sales and account management teams in North America to support day to day account management tasks.
- Own the end to end deal process. Work with internal deal and publisher teams on deal requests, recommendations, setup and execution of deal IDs for external clients.
- Proactively and reactively support internal teams and clients through pre, post and on-going deal and campaign analysis to ensure proper pacing and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance and troubleshoot issues.
Here’s What You Need:
- 0-1 years of experience, preferably in a client facing position.
- Experience with digital advertising, sales, technology, or operations is a plus.
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a professional work ethic
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent settings while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.Apply Now