Account Manager and Senior Account Manager, Epsilon
By She Runs It
Account Manager and Senior Account Manager
The Account Manager provides our marketing clients with exceptional service by developing and executing personalized messaging and creative strategies to achieve client business objectives. The Account Manager is also accountable for maintaining and optimizing client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow market share.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data, and Epsilon products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations
- Develop and manage client roadmaps against quarterly account forecasts
Execution, Process, & Project Management:
- Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals
- Demonstrate expertise in all Epsilon Account Management tools and processes
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution
Reporting & Analytics:
- Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Create and present campaign performance reports to clients
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Identify opportunities for client program expansion
- Partner with Client Development Director to present new opportunities to clients
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes, and best practices throughout team
Team Building & Leadership:
- Work effectively across large cross-functional teams
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas between cross-teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ in Account Management or Project Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.