Account Supervisor, Known
By She Runs It
Known is a modern marketing company and a new standard for brands to use data science, research, marketing strategy, and world-class creative to unlock value and drive top-line growth.
We partner with clients to deliver custom solutions. Our clients are market leaders from a wide range of industries, such as media & entertainment, technology, food and beverage, financial services, beauty, and CPG. We have deep, on-going relationships with our clients and work to deliver the best possible results and the highest level of satisfaction.
Our academic backgrounds are varied: from PhDs to graphic design; from Ivy League to state schools. Many of us have professional roots in high tech or marketing, and our collective previous experience spans music, film, television, advertising, media buying, military service, entrepreneurship, market research, venture capital, investment banking and management consulting. We have won multiple Emmys, Clios, Effies, Cannes Lions Awards, and most recently were named ProMax Agency of the Year.
Known is 450+ people today and growing with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, and Boston. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our client experience team.
Known is growing! We are looking for an ambitious Account Supervisor, to manage one or more clients. Under the guidance of the CX Account Lead, you’ll work alongside project managers to foster trust with clients and develop marketing plans. Sharp communication skills are crucial here, as you’ll be creating and delivering presentations and business reviews. You are no stranger to rolling up your sleeves to organize the plan, make things great, and drive our accounts forward. You are skilled in executing and leading 360 marketing campaigns as AOR or lead agency for clients. Being embedded in the client’s business is exciting and you enjoy learning about their challenges and how we can uniquely solve them.
You are a strategic thinker with the confidence to guide internal teams and be a true partner to clients, plus the humility to listen and learn. You are deeply interested in sharpening these skills across industries and different types of business and marketing challenges, while still staying ahead of your clients and the industry. You are an entrepreneur and truly understand the value of collaboration in a way that you can foster in others. You understand how to balance client satisfaction with internal team happiness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of agency, consulting, brand manager or similar professional services experience
- Proven AOR experience as lead contact and skilled at forging and growing a strong relationship with client and leading partner agency roster
- 360 account experience (digital, traditional) and B2B experience a plus
- Account or project management experience, especially for an annual account relationship and/or highly technical projects
- A strong understanding of agency financials including creating statement of works and managing hourly reporting and resourcing
- The ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business problems
- The ability to manage and be accountable for client satisfaction, growth and retention
- Superb communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Effective partnership skills to form relationships with creative, strategy and media teams, ensuring the highest quality, strategically sound work that delivers on clients’ objectives
- Has worked closely with media team and understands the nuances of paid media including programmatic, search and social best practices
The ideal candidate is:
- Comfortable trying new things, willing to experiment and chart a new course or forge a new territory when it comes to answering client requests
- Enjoys working with others and seeks different opinions across cross-functional project teams, especially virtually, with confidence
- A motivator, committed to setting the tone for a positive work environment and someone who enjoys planning activities that foster team spirit
- A role model for junior CX staff, including coaching, career development, and providing consistent, responsive reaction to both opportunities and challenges