Analytics Manager – Performance Marketing, WorkReduce
By She Runs It
Analytics Manager - Performance Marketing
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
WorkReduce is looking for an Analytics Manager fully versed in customer acquisition and funnel optimization, who can demonstrate a proven application of marketing mix and various attribution concepts and has the technical skills to manage our media and customer data foundation.
This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), temporary role lasting approximately six months with a high possibility of extension.
What we’d like you to do:
- Provide actionable insights to optimize marketing spend to grow customer base and lifetime value. This includes analysis of campaigns and data-driven recommendations to improve program ROI performance.
- Media budget planning, forecasting, performance insights, and reporting.
- Work directly with counterparts across acquisition marketing, external agency partners, and online/offline/digital marketing teams to understand and address business problems through data and analysis.
- Work with analytics counterparts across science, reporting, and production to conceptualize and translate insights to actions and outcomes.
- You will be fully versed in customer acquisition and funnel optimization and can demonstrate a proven application of marketing mix and various attribution concepts, and have the technical skills to manage our media and customer data foundation.
- Be the go-to partner for internal clients in identifying and addressing issues and opportunities regarding marketing/advertising, target audiences, LTV, and ROI.
- Responsible for Business planning, forecasting, and performance monitoring for ~$50MM + paid media budget; spanning across TV, digital, direct, and social media
- Perform deep-dive analyses into specific performance KPIs to understand the underlying influences and factors driving campaign ROI and actions to optimize performance, including marketing-mix modeling, cross-channel attribution analysis
- Leverage data analyses and BI to provide actionable recommendations working with business partners to implement measurement and reporting requirements
- Identify standardized reporting requirements, monitor the reporting implementation, evaluate post-campaign metrics, and provide next steps recommendations
- Managing and guiding analytics team members and/or external vendor resources
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years relevant experience in media and e-commerce
- knowledge of multi-channel marketing highly preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud and big data platform and tools (e.g., GCP, big-query, Hadoop, SAS)
- SQL and Google Analytics expert
- Understanding of analytics, modeling, and optimization of TV and digital media spend, marketing mix modeling, attribution analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of performance marketing analytics (PPC, SEM)
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of analytical processes including but not limited to data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling, and visualization
- Knowledge of a reporting / BI tool such as Data Studio, and Tableau
- Communication, project management, and business stakeholder management skills
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Self-starter who can manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.