Associate Director for Business Intelligence, WorkReduce
By She Runs It
Associate Director for Business Intelligence
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
As an Associate Director, you will partner closely with our Media Planning and Digital Investments teams to develop cross-media measurement strategies. In this role, you will use your knowledge of Media Analytics, Data Visualization and Relationship Management to develop recommendations and present actionable insights to our client. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing talent and continuously expanding their own skillset and nurturing that of their team!
This is a remote, full time (40 hour a week) hourly position lasting 3-6 month with a possibility of extension.
What we’d like you to do:
- Leads advanced analytic requests involving log file data or other large datasets Initiates and leads the team in developing long-term Measurement Roadmaps, bespoke to each client
- Manage and grow internal and external client relationships to help guide the Marketing Sciences engagements, ensuring ideas and final deliverables ladder back to client strategies
- Leverage strong knowledge of syndicated and proprietary research tools and systems to designs and manages research projects; Generates and delivers strong insights based on results
- Supervises creation and execution of campaign-specific measurement framework
- Partner with Media Planning and Digital Investment teams to evaluate vendors, technologies and new advertising opportunities; analyzes the measurement capabilities within each
- Retain and nurture talent by providing regular feedback and coaching to team members; realizes when team needs improvements and acts accordingly
Nice to haves:
- Ample relevant working experience plus a track record of leading a team of Analysts and Managers
- Familiarity with Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM)
- Able to manage internal and external client relationships; ensuring delivers are produced on time and within budget
- Experience with a variety of the following tools and platforms preferred:
- Data Visualization – Tableau
- Web Analytics – Omniture, Google Analytics
- AdServers – DoubleClick, Sizmek
- Sydicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comScore, Millward Brown Digital,
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Python a PLUS
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.