Associate Director, Digital Audience Planning, Hearts & Science
By She Runs It
Associate Director, Digital Audience Planning
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
Hearts & Science is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
- 5-7 years of experience and expert knowledge of digital buying
- Hands-on experience using demand-side platforms a plus
- Experience managing media teams and client relationships
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Hard Sciences)
- Experience working with large data sets, understanding methodologies for evaluating data
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, ability to distill key ideas for non-digitally centric teams
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and ability to coach others in shortcuts
- Working knowledge of 3rd party verification tools, including DoubleVerify
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools, including Tableau
- Hands-on experience with campaign workflow tools, including Prisma
The Associate Director, Digital Planning plays a key role as a day-to-day lead for development of digital strategy, client interaction, working with internal teams and audience creation & discovery in key digital platforms (DSPs, Facebook, Tableau).
A positive attitude and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” is also critical to getting the job done. Experience working across several digital media channels is preferred and a curiosity in emerging media and Mar-Tech platforms.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited the following:
- Managing the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly client conversations related to digital strategy & audience planning
- Working side by side with the Planning & Optimization team to ensure tight coordination of campaign setup
- Working with traditional strategy team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights with clients
- Owning the audience discovery & creation process
- Effectively communicating digital strategy with internal functional teams and clients