Associate Director, Strategy & Advanced Analytics, WorkReduce
By She Runs It
Associate Director, Strategy & Advanced Analytics
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
Are you all about numbers? We are looking for an Associate Director to join our Advanced Analytics team. This is an excellent opportunity to employ advanced statistical techniques in the media world such as Marketing Mix Modeling [regression analysis], attribution, budget optimization, and digital analytics.
The ideal candidate is well versed in software and technologies (e.g., R, Python, Machine Learning, etc.), and will lead end-to-end project delivery by managing analysts/data scientists and performing hands on tasks as necessary. As the team’s main contact to the client, the candidate will be responsible for communicating with internal stakeholders and clients, ensuring high quality of service and client satisfaction.
This is a remote, full time (40 hour a week) hourly position lasting 3-6 month with a possibility of extension.
What we’d like you to do:
- Manage and nurture a team of analysts/data scientists efficiently, promoting a positive culture that yields team satisfaction, engagement and high performance
- Perform/direct data processing, data cleansing and handling of raw data to produce large structured data sets for analysis, data modeling, data governance etc.
- Conduct/direct econometric and other statistical analyses
- Run/direct ad-hoc “what if scenarios” and simulations based on models and evaluate media plans
- Construct Agent Based Modeling systems to simulate outcomes and produce media recommendations centered around audience targeting
- Produces/direct reporting, data visualization, presentation building
- Work with internal teams across BI, Buying, Planning and Digital Investment to produce integrated client deliverables
- Support R&D initiatives by designing algorithms, developing features, QA or providing training and support to power users
- Bring critical thinking into finding issues, solving problems and improving processes
- Convert business problems into mathematical expressions and equations
- Take full accountability of timely project delivery, producing analyses and content that is clean, organized, easy to read and understand
- Perform storytelling from data and analyses; persuasively communicate insights to internal stakeholders and clients
- Ensures satisfaction of internal stakeholders and clients
- Support new business initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience and/or education in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Operational Research
- Understanding of multivariate regressions
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel (Pivot Tables, Complex Functions, etc.)
- Experience with R, Python, C++, SPP, SAS,
- Experience with Tableau, Domo or Power BI
- Experience in the pharma space
- Familiarity with Agent Based Modeling (ABM) and ABM tools
- Ability to perform Analytics, with ability to clearly communicate findings both written and orally
- Persuasive and capable of getting buy in from multiple teams and clients
- Able to deal with and prioritize multiple business requests with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Alteryx a plus; ability to adapt to new software, technologies, and methodologies
- Familiarity with digital marketing ecosystem a plus
- Experience with Web Analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends) and Ad Servers tools (DoubleClick, MediaMind, PointRoll, Atlas) nice to have
- Experience with Ad Effectiveness Research and vendors such as Lucid, a plus
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.