Associate Sales Planner, LoopMe
By She Runs It
Associate Sales Planner
LoopMe was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising. Its full-stack tech platform harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes – consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and sales.
The Associate Sales Planner is responsible for generating, analyzing and communicating digital sales proposals to the sales team for presentation to Advertising Agencies and/or clients. Associate Sales Planners must be able to become experts on the pre-sale, mid, and post-sales processes to communicate effectively with the sales team, as well as build and maintain relationships resulting in superior customer service of each assigned account.
- Assist with preparation of sales proposals and have a clear understanding of client expectations and KPI’s
- Work with the sales team to verify inventory availability and pricing exceptions throughout the sales process
- Provide sales administrative/account related support
- Contribute to internal documentation to improve on the sales planning process and sales cycle
- Analyze success rates and be able to present findings internally
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Conceptualize presentation and collateral materials with Marketing team for deliverables
- The successful candidate must be Sales focused and must have direct experience in the Digital and/or Advertising industries
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- 1+ years of work experience in a sales or sales support related role, preferably from an ad tech start up or media agency
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to do multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven self-starter who is analytically inclined
- A proactive approach with excellent communication skills via email, phone, and in person
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Our competitive compensation package offered includes base salary + bonus + stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Apply Now