Business Development Representative, CafeMedia
By She Runs It
Business Development Representative
CafeMedia Ad Management (CAM), the team dedicated to serving CafeMedia’s largest customers seeks a Business Development Representative.
This position reports to the VP of Publisher Development, CAM, and is responsible for prospecting, vetting, and making initial contact with qualified publishers for the Publisher Development team. You are on the front lines developing new business relationships – leveraging business intelligence tools to identify prospective publishers, initiating conversations with Founder / C-level Executives, and communicating the benefits of CafeMedia Ad Management to independent publishers around the web.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, developing and organizing lead lists to generate interest across multiple verticals and publishers
- Building a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through outbound calling and emailing to decision-makers
- Utilizing business intelligence tools to find leads and prospects
- Completing a high volume of Email / LinkedIn outreach and successfully handling objections
- Creating, automating and improving processes that accelerate sales and new business growth
- Partnering with PubDev and marketing teams to develop communication strategies to drive leads and prospects
- Staying up to date on key industry trends, analyst reports, and data points
- Proactively maintaining pipelines and leads in Salesforce
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- 2 years of AdTech experience
- Comfort and confidence calling on Founder / C-level Executives to present the CafeMedia Ad Management solution and services
- Strong track record of consistently meeting / exceeding new business and revenue targets
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to position CafeMedia Ad Management benefits and unique selling proposition to publishers
- Programmatic expertise and a deep understanding of the digital landscape
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Team player with a growth mindset and drive to win
- Bachelor’s Degree
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,600 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle–with a reach of nearly 199M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.Apply Now