Business Partner (Account) – space150
By She Runs It
Business Partner (Account)
Our Business Partners direct and steward our client accounts. As a Business Partner, you share a passion for solving business problems using a unique blend of creativity, technology and strategy. You will be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment that appreciates your point of view, and willingness to dig in and be part of an eclectic team. Having high awareness, ownership and a killer attitude are values we champion at space150, and you possess all of them.
The Business Partner for this leading financial brand is a multi-faceted role. In this position, you will be the account leader responsible for steering strategies and gaining alignment with the agency team. You will partner with your producer, strategist and creative leads to deliver digital, performance-driven content as well as identify and mine new business opportunities. Your team is a tight group of senior-level “doers” with a diverse set of skills working against multiple projects and workstreams. You will often need to be able to roll up your sleeves and dig into projects alongside them. We are seeking a candidate with a strong grasp of performance marketing concepts such as email marketing, social and digital media as well as lead generation and other fundamentals of direct response. If you like to work fairly autonomously and own your pieces of business, you will thrive on this team. You will be constantly learning and have the ability to lead and drive your own new business opportunities with respect to your account.
- Independently lead the day-to-day partnership across multiple client groups under a single account
- Set and influence the strategic direction for your client partners
- Anticipate new opportunities through acquisition of knowledge specific to your client’s business
- Identify and mine for incremental organic growth opportunities within your existing client groups
- Partners with operations lead on staffing and cost strategies for new engagements
- Partner with Executive Director to identify financial gaps and strategize on opportunities across your owned account
- Advocate for future-forward, best in class work
- Balance being both an internal and client champion
- Provide management and training development for producers as needed
- Drive client-level forecasting
- Foster a positive relationship with your internal teams by creating an environment that is both motivating and productive
- 5+ years digital agency experience in account management or equivalent
- Previous digital marketing experience mandatory
- Digital production experience desired
- Ability to be on site, with clients 2-3 times per week
- Proven record of successfully managing multiple complex projects at once
- Demonstrate strong communication, negotiation, presentation, organization and leadership abilities
- A self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset who is not afraid to take calculated risks and who has demonstrated initiative and willingness to assume greater responsibility, at times, stepping outside of their role
- Strong ability to identify inefficiencies/roadblocks and proactively seek ways to improve upon existing processes
- Ability to think on your feet and work seamlessly in changing environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with creative teams to develop beyond-great work
- Experience in Agile an big plus, but will be willing to train
- Ability to handle stress/work well with others
- Ability to work independently
- Performance to productivity standards set forth by space150
- Ability to work full-time or overtime
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Creative office space located in The Bowery.
- A collaborative daily office playlist for you to show off your impressive musical tastes.
- A multidisciplinary team of questionably funny and arguably cool colleagues to support you, coach you, and grab drinks (coffee or other) with for any old reason, or no reason at all.
- A whole host of your typical (and not-so-typical) company benefits.
BE BOLD. APPLY.