Customer Success Manager, SundaySky
By She Runs It
Customer Success Manager
In this role, you will work directly and collaboratively with global brands such as Citibank, Verizon, The Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Expedia and many others as they seek to improve how they communicate with, market to and drive acquisition of millions of unique individuals. The ideal candidate will understand and/or be able to quickly learn how enterprise businesses in various industries operate as well as how they approach the entire digital customer lifecycle from acquisition to engagement to support/help to retention. You will apply this knowledge through strong and effective relationships you proactively build with multiple individuals, resulting in a continuous cycle of video powered experience design, launch and ongoing optimization that leads to a measurable impact on our customers’ businesses and their customer’s level of satisfaction.
To be a successful SundaySky Customer Success Manager you will possess a consultative and analytical mindset, with an exceptional focus on customer value recognition and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team orientated and deadline focused environment.
As a Success Manager, you’re responsible for:
- Managing multiple accounts and experience simultaneously with the ability to continuously re-prioritize time and focus based on account strategy
- Understanding how your customers and funding sponsors define successful utilization of a video powered experience platform and manage multiple moving workstreams to ensure we exceed expectations
- Leveraging success and optimization efforts to drive expansion and growth of platform fees by delivering long-term measurable business value to our customers. To do this effectively, a Success Manager at SundaySky: Is a consultative trusted advisor who leverages processes and consistently leads Video Powered Experience execution to success through internal and external relationships
- Has a high motor is proactive in finding solutions, questioning and seeking answers with minimal guidance
- Extremely comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Prioritizes and enjoys relationship building both with internal team members and with customers
- Possesses high emotional intelligence, asks smart questions and listen intentionally for both the literal answers and the motivations/ambitions/fears that underpin them
- Is comfortable moving from working in the tactical details (reporting challenges, SalesForce updates, etc.) to leading and being a decision maker in strategic discussions: (prioritizing specific success criteria with customers based on their strategic goals, identifying and executing optimization opportunities, account and relationship strategy planning in conjunction with Sales Directors) every day
- Has a strong presence with the ability to influence teams over which you have no authority, both internally and externally