Customer Success Team Lead, TransUnion
By She Runs It
Customer Success Team Lead
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team; you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience leading a customer success team Experience in effective change management to drive organizational alignment to a set of KPIs tied to retention and expansion of existing customer base.
- Experience in a CS organization driving customer engagement strategies from reactive to proactive, leveraging technology, data and analytics to optimize the customer experience.
- Experience in developing and coaching leaders within CS.
- Experience owning an account portfolio, with responsibility for revenue growth and retention number.
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to effectively communicate and prioritize customer needs, develop interim strategies for success, and partner in business decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level.
- Willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations, internally and with our customers, that build trust, candor, and the paths for mutual success.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Team Management: The Client Success Team Lead owns the strategy and execution for our data partner focused CSM team to ensure the adoption, maturity, and growth of TransUnion’s customer base. You will understand the CSMs’ roles, processes, and paths to success and help define and implement this within TransUnion. You will mentor your team to understand customers’ success objectives and act as their trusted advisor in their use of TransUnion products and solutions, ensuring they realize business value. You will create a rapid onboarding process for new team members, foster team collaboration across the customer life cycle, and encourage continuous learning and professional development. You will meet and engage with our customers and establish relationships with key executives within our customer base. You will gather feedback and champion requests while working with internal teams to help align customer adoption, growth and advocacy with our product roadmap. You will ensure your team efficiently drives forward TransUnion’s key performance metrics. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with other managers and leaders across the organization to drive success for both customers and TransUnion.
- Engagement Management: Inspire customer confidence through timely and reliable execution of services and develop product usage maturity models to ensure customers track to the most effective use of our solutions. Help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices by proactively identifying and closing gaps. Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Project Management: Lead and deliver initiatives and customer engagements. Apply demonstrated proficiency to understand business and technical requirements to plan and manage all phases of a customer project lifecycle to ensure successful project delivery.
- Problem Solving: Identifies the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive customer value. Initiates changes to project direction where required, and able to decide and act without the total picture.
- Commercial Orientation: Help protect the core value of the relationship and identify strong opportunities beyond direct project work to communicate to sales to help them grow the business. Collaborate with sales to support proof of concept customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Advocacy: Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) for TransUnion.
- Influence: Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap to drive solution and feature innovations.
- Operational Support: Provide operational support for the clients under your management to give customers a single point of contact for all issues related to our platforms and solutions.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every customer engagement or internal activity.
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our customers.
- Team Player: Effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives and other individuals or organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now