Director of Technical Program Management, PlutoTV
By She Runs It
Director of Technical Program Management
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and phenomenal communications, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as the scrum master for two of our agile development teams, building out Pluto’s Webtech – CTVs/SmartTV applications.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Manage day-to-day agile ceremonies at the team level.
- Drive cross-team communication and maintain healthy cross-team relationships by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to the larger organization.
- Participating in quarterly big-room planning, balancing dependencies with the Program Management Office, and setting delivery dates.
- Implementing agile best practices to govern the team.
- Actively identifying and removing impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables.
- Manage product and business stakeholders’ interests and requests across multiple teams.
- Working as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- 3+ years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master and knowledge of Agile principles (Scrum and/or Kanban). Specific experience implementing agile with new teams and acting as an organizational change agent.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification required. Agile certifications such as PMI-ACP, CSP, SPC4 (or higher), or SA are recommended.
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Experience working as part of a larger PMO to deliver complex solutions, working through an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risk.
- Experience resolving conflicts within the development team and coaching teams to become better-aligned and higher functioning, with an eye on leveraging those team skills to increase the speed and quality of software delivery.
- Experience managing expectations, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners with client-facing experience.
- Experience working on OTT/CTV applications and an understanding of linear channels and AVOD.
- Familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework is a plus.