Engagement Specialist (Boston) – Hq0
By She Runs It
HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants. We’re excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if you’re passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
The HqO Tenant Experience team is responsible for the launch and activation of our platform at our customer buildings – from planning on-site events to demonstrate the value of the software to users in a building – as well as content creation, account management and reporting. The primary focus of the Engagement Specialist is to create in-app content and partner with client contacts (property management/marketing) to ideate, coordinate & execute tenant experience events.
- Creating engaging in-app content for tenants in our customer buildings
- Communicating succinctly through in-app push notifications, emails and short form content
- You have a few sentences (or one push notification) to capture and engage a user: you must be able to capture their tone
- Consulting with client contacts on their tenant experience programming to help them execute memorable tenant events
- Diving into app engagement data to understand and inform the effectiveness of your content strategy
- Understanding of business to consumer marketing
- BA/BS 0-2 years of experience in Social Media/Content Creation, Account Management, Content Marketing, Events
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail orientated
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company