Head of Advanced TV Sales: Media and Entertainment Vertical, TransUnion
By She Runs It
Head of Advanced TV Sales: Media and Entertainment Vertical
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team; you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology. Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion. The Head of Advanced TV and Video Sales will be responsible for building and leading strategy and leading a small team of a commissioned specialized sellers to execute on the strategic growth plan for TransUnion’s Marketing Solutions as well as solutions that align to the needs of prospects within Advanced TV and Video marketplace. Through leading the sales team while managing your own prospects, this individual will command an in-depth understanding of the market, competitor trends and sophisticated customer needs. This leader will ensure the team is properly set-up to maintain a strategic market outlook, plus an outstanding ability to balance customers’ and TransUnion’s priorities. Knowledge and understanding of the relevant industry pressures, and specifically the evolution across both Linear and Digital video will be critical to success. The ideal leader will embrace and leverage the sales team’s existing rigor, discipline and process while seamlessly integrating sales operations and strategies that will enhance both the existing team’s performance and our customer’s experience. In addition to delivering on the growth of these solutions, the Head of Advanced TV and Video Sales will be responsible for expanding our thought-leadership position in the market while achieving annual new business and revenue goals by focusing on new business development, opportunity management, and consultative selling that help our clients win in the marketplace.
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience building relationship and partnerships with specific experience in working in the Advanced TV and Video Advertising Ecosystem including MVPDs, Programmers, Digital Streaming providers and the companies that support the ecosystem.
- Experience leading sales teams as part of a sophisticated, energetic and winning solutions-based sales organization.
- Advanced understanding of the linear and digital video ecosystem including best practices for use of planning, online and offline data, identity, and measurement and the evolving monetization strategies inclusive of ad supported and subscription models.
- Proven track record of success in building and transforming a top performing sales teams from a transaction-based to a high end, consultative and solutions-based model.
- Demonstrated success in high end solution and consultative selling, working directly with Marketing solutions & Fraud buyers and making C-level sales of complicated B2B information solutions.
- A network of executive contacts and key relationships in the Advanced TV and Video ecosystem.
- Demonstrated sales discipline through experience in setting, monitoring, and measuring strategic sales goals and priorities; knowledge and use of next generation sales management tools such as salesforce.com.
- Proven solutions and product orientation with ability to understand factors driving customer demand, budgeting and purchasing behavior; an ability to translate product capabilities to broader based high end solutions which meet customer needs.
- Desire to work, and successful track record, in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; an MBA a plus.
Impact You’ll Make:
- The Head of Advanced TV and Video Sales will lead TransUnion’s efforts to grow new partners in the U.S. Marketing Services along with the full suite of TransUnion solutions within the Media and Entertainment Vertical with a focus on the evolving Advanced TV and Video landscape.
- Lead successful sales in an environment where new products and solutions are offered to a sophisticated customer base with ever-increasing complexity and decision-making processes.
- Identify, develop and execute the strategy for new partner revenue growth from TransUnion’s top U.S. Media and Entertainment prospects.
- Develop a keen understanding of customer needs and analyze the target customer base to understand their business and strategic fit with TransUnion.
- Create new partnerships and sell TransUnion solutions to this market while supporting sellers that are executing your strategy for the Advanced TV and Video market.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of sales strategies that expand new customer’s exposure to new products and solutions in the Marketing solutions space.
- Ensure systematic and insightful feedback on marketplace and competitor trends, as well as evolving needs of customer segments.
- Serve as ‘eyes and ears’ for market planning and new solutions/product development.
- Foster flexibility within the team to respond to ongoing marketplace changes and opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now