Jr. Art Director, The Marketing Arm
By She Runs It
Jr. Art Director
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
TMA is looking for a Junior Art Director to join our agency near an agency hub – Dallas, NY, or LA. The candidate must be a creative magician who lives to bring brands to life through integrated marketing creative.
The Art Director who will be fit on our team will work with a team of creatives to concept and execute integrated and digital marketing for a variety of high-profile clients across the culture marketing spectrum. The net result will be masterful brand voice across every marketing touchpoint and work that resonates with exactly the right people.
You’re a visionary and an image conjurer. A hands-on designer who can concept the unexpected and then bring it to life with exceptional polish and pop. You make art that dazzles with strategy that sells. You search for inspiration, you learn from others, you envy industry greats, and you become better every day. You keep your antennae up for all cultural and industry trends. You wear many hats, you wear many shoes, and you paint with many brushes. Criticism rolls off your back, because you’re a pro and at the end of the day you know it’s all about the work, and never about yourself.
- Concepting and designing creative across social, digital, and experiential, rendering masterful typography, and brainstorming on a variety of creative asks
- Collaborating with teams of creatives, strategists and account leads to create a high volume of work on time, on budget, and on point
- Participate in brainstorms, translate that thinking into beautiful pitch decks, and deliver best-in-class brand creative that exceeds Client objectives
- Present to internal teams with conviction, confidence, and swagger
- Pitch in on new business initiatives and agency creative communications
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace and competitive landscape our Clients operate in, as well as cultural, design, and business trends
- Be a source of positivity, inspiration, creativity and fun.
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.).
- 1–3 years of agency experience
- Strong understanding of the creative process with an interest in social, digital, experiential, and integrated marketing
- Ability to work with internal and external teams to develop and execute big ideas from beginning to end, take in creative direction and feedback in a timely manner to keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Understand how to appeal to diverse cultural markets
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Presentation skills and ability to communicate creative decisions are a must
- Fluent in current Adobe Creative Suites Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote a must
- Solid portfolio, available online
- **The job duties of this role require candidates to be fully vaccinated.
- Location: This will be a remote position preferably near an agency hub – Dallas, NY, or LA
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
- Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days, and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan