Manager, Business Operations & Strategy, Digital Sales, Paramount
By She Runs It
Manager, Business Operations & Strategy, Digital Sales
We are looking for a Manager of Business Operations & Strategy, Digital Sales to join our team! You will work closely with the Digital Sales senior leadership team, as well as a wide-ranging set of partners including HR, finance, business intelligence, marketing, operations, corporate strategy, research, and Paramount Global brands. In your role, you will report and be an executional partner to the Director, Business Operations & Digital Sales Strategy by leading and contributing to the high-priority projects and initiatives set by sales leadership.
Sample projects include sizing new business / partnership opportunities, partnering on process and operational improvements, serving as a digital liaison for ad sales incentive plan process, contributing to all-hands programming for 400+ team, partnering with external partners to craft personal development modules/trainings for sales leadership team, and assisting with the development of important metrics and disseminating key insights across sales teams.
The ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of the media/advertising ecosystem, can draw upon a wide range of experiences and frameworks to creatively solve complex problems, has superior communication, presentation, and storytelling skills, can naturally and quickly develop relationships with a side set of partners, and is comfortable with crafting and implementing solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Support Director, Business Operations & Strategy and SVP, Sales Strategy with strategic planning and high-priority management decisions to drive growth of digital sales organization
• Contribute to the top organizational projects and initiatives on an ongoing or ad-hoc basis, working collaboratively across the global organization
• Develop work plans, gather and synthesize relevant data, and present final recommendations
• Identify and structure new improvement opportunities and projects
• Work with a cross-functional leadership team to keep everyone aligned on key business goals
• Develop strong relationships with leadership team and understand their teams/functions to significantly drive impact
• Juggle multiple projects and priorities at a given time, switching gears from qualitative to quantitative tasks in a rapidly changing environment
• Minimum 3+ years of applicable experience
• MBA, corporate strategy and/or management consulting experience preferred
• Deep quantitative and analytical skills, with a shown ability to apply data to drive decision making
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high growth environment; able to multitask and work autonomously
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; experience presenting and collaborating with VPs and above
• Operational experience in a complex, fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to cultivate positive relationships cross-functionally
• Strong command of the media/advertising ecosystem, including programmatic and data-driven strategies and techniques
• Experience with large data sets, synthesizing insights, financial/operational modeling, and recommending actions from data
• Familiarity with various business functions (technology, finance, HR, marketing, product, content, distribution, etc.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and G Suite applications
• Familiarity with sales CRM and reporting tools, such as Salesforce & Tableau
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.