Manager, Campaign Analytics & Research, Paramount
By She Runs It
Manager, Campaign Analytics & Research
As an, Manager, Campaign Analytics & Research you will focus on supporting the MACS team with campaign analytics and research for paid media campaigns. This individual will be tasked with analyzing campaign performance and results to put together insights and wrap-up reports intra-campaign and post-campaign. This individual will work closely with the paid media channel leads to help keep track of results to benchmarks and then put together reports and materials that communicate any trends, insights and findings. The reports may be distributed via email or presented in meetings. This individual is passionate about data and metrics, is a wiz at Pivot tables, and knows how to tell a story based on the data. This will be a fun and fast paced role, so we are looking for an enthusiastic, organized and detail oriented team-player to join our ambitious team!
- Able to analyze data, put together a story of results, and present findings to both internal MACS team and other departments
- Present data findings in front of peers and to leadership
- Help maintain data cleanliness by Q/A’ing raw campaign data, occasionally helping to correct any data errors
- Handle ad-hoc requests for activation teams to understand and contextualize campaign data results
- Provide forward looking recommendations for audience targeting, partner mix, and budget to Activation team and Campaign Planning team
- Attend weekly meetings to understand when new campaigns are launching and any trends that may impact results. Understand market trends or other factors that may impact results
- Process-oriented, but adaptable to changes due to ever-changing digital landscape
- Curious, and always wants to be learning new things and pushing to make things more efficient and productive
- Minimum of 4 years of direct experience at a brand, agency, or related vendor in digital media field or role
- Strong understanding and knowledge of digital paid media attribution, metrics (e.g. CPM, CPA, etc), and benchmarks (e.g. avg view rate for videos, etc)
- Experience with ad servers (e.g. CM360, etc) and other paid ad tracking platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, etc)
- Experience with web analytics (e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, etc)
- Strong at putting together visual presentations using Google Presentations, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel, Tableau, Datastudio; immediate to advanced experience building dashboards and other visualizations; extracting data from various data sources to build dashboards and visualizations
- Enthusiastic, passionate and strong work ethic.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience with project management software or platforms such as Asana, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within the digital media industry in marketing, advertising, or advertising technology & analytics, with Entertainment Streaming space a huge plus
- Direct digital media buying and activating also a plus
- Understanding of Python and/or R