Managing Director, Account Management, Annalect
By She Runs It
Managing Director, Account Management
This role interfaces heavily with our agency partners throughout Omnicom. Working closely with the General Manager, this role provides oversight across Annalect’s service offerings, including but not limited to Marketing Intelligence, Ad Operations, MMM/MTA, Personalized Creative, MarTech management, and DMP/Identity Management. You will provide leadership and guidance over the strategic direction of multiple disciplines and set priorities on project deliverables for a high-profile client, with a focus in data-driven planning, buying and measurement.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying Client’s business issues and build collective strategies regarding marketing data and technology stack involving primarily anonymized data capture & management, campaign performance reporting solution, MMM/MTA delivery, and advertising operations.
- Solidifying and broadening client relationships through proactively meeting with business stakeholders and partner-agency teams to drive and socialize concepts of data-driven planning.
- Overseeing the implementation of recommendations/solutions, and the work quality for mutual success (Client & Agency). Education & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, in the areas of marketing technology, ad technology and data-driven marketing solutions.
- Solid understand in one or more of the following areas: Indentity Management, Marketing Science, Campaign Performance Reporting, DMP/data solutions, Ad Operations, etc.
- Experience leading and developing vision for large cross-functional teams.
- Strong relationship management, collaboration, and partnership skills, including the ability to influence decision making without formal authority.
- Experience in building a strategy, setting priorities, and supporting the deliverables of multiple teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to nurture relationships and partnership across multidisciplinary set of teams and communicate complex concepts to a vast array of stakeholders and experience levels.
- Excellent strategic thinker.
- Bachelor\’s degree (advanced degree a plus).
Perks of working at Annalect
- Culture. We have an incredibly fun, collaborative and friendly environment, and often host social and learning activities such as game night, speaker series, and so much more! Halloween (or Hallow-ect as we know it) is a special day on our calendar since it is our Founding Day we go all out with decorations, costumes, and prizes!
- Generous vacation policy. Paid time off (PTO) includes vacation days, personal days, and a Summer Friday program.
- Extended time off around the holiday season. Our office is closed between Xmas and New Year to encourage our hardworking employees time to rest, recharge and celebrate the season with family and friends.
As part of Omnicom, we have the backing and resources of a global billion-dollar company, but also have the flexibility and pace – we move fast, break things, and innovate. We are an equal opportunity employer. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) status: Exempt Annalect, a division of Omnicom Media Group, reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of Omnicom Media Group to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.Apply Now