Marketing Coordinator, Remedy Health Media
By She Runs It
Remedy Health Media (Remedy) is a leading digital platform that serves communities of patients, care partners and healthcare professionals (HCPs) through a diverse portfolio of trusted healthcare brands that cover a wide variety of conditions. Remedy brands empower patients to take a positive action towards better health and educate HCPs to be the most knowledgeable clinicians. Remedy’s mission is to empower our audiences by providing reliable information, tools and applications needed to effectively navigate the healthcare system and produce better health outcomes.
Remedy Health Media is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our talented Sales & Brand Marketing team. Reporting directly into our VP of Marketing, this position will work closely with the Sales and Client Success teams and will be responsible in assisting in the development and execution of sales-marketing materials and manage various components of our point-of-care print guide programs. The ideal candidate is compassionate about the healthcare space and interested in B2B marketing to pharmaceutical brands. This role will support our sales and marketing efforts across Remedy’s portfolio of endemic websites that include HealthCentral, Patient Power, TheBody, EndocrineWeb, Psycom, Practical Pain Management, SpineUniverse and OBR Oncology in addition to our HealthCentral Guides point-of-care print programs.
LOCATION: New York, NY or Remote in the following locations: CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MA, MD, MN, MO, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
- Assist and support VP of Marketing to execute proposals, presentations, marketing-sales materials that capture condition trends, Remedy audience insights and cover product offerings aligned with advertiser’s goals within tight deadlines.
- Proactively evolve and update master sales presentations for each Remedy brand.
- Attend and participate in team RFP brainstorm meetings to help collaborate in developing compelling pitches that best align with advertisers’ initiatives.
- Work closely with the Sales and Client Success teams to pursue new and incremental business by assisting with developing target sales materials.
- Track and research Remedy’s competitive set and report insights and updates to the team on an ongoing basis.
- Support and assist marketing graphic designer in building mocks for Remedy brands’ new product offerings based on new site design and re-designed page templates.
- Assist the VP of Marketing and sales team with tasks associated with our print, point of care health guide programs and digital Patient Support Centers including tracking of project deadlines, development and implementation of doctor discussion guides and patient tools.
- Ability to navigate internal project management platform Monday.com to gather internal information and track deadlines.
- Assist in updating information posted to Remedy’s corporate site by utilizing Contentful CMS on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing or ad sales at publisher, agency, media company. Or recent college grad with a degree in marketing with a flair for visual communications. B2B marketing experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must—a PowerPoint expert with a keen visual eye to help improve marketing sales materials. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop, knowledge a plus.
- Creative, proactive thinker with excellent writing skills.
- Self-motivator who can successfully multi-task and thrives working in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines, while always maintaining a keen attention to detail.
- Superior organizational, project management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction easily and willing to embrace a deep understanding of Remedy’s brands and products.
- Able to successfully communicate with key internal and external stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, digital health company that’s rapidly growing. In addition to a competitive salary and rich health plans, our company offers the following:
- The people. You will work alongside talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with!
- The business. Work you can feel great about! This is an opportunity to provide individuals the tools and resources to become more engaged in their health and wellness. Our mission is to empower patients and caregivers with information and applications to efficiently navigate the healthcare landscape and, as a result, achieve better health through the use of our products and services.
- The perks. Remedy Health Media offers competitive compensation, comprehensive medical benefits, a generous vacation/wellness time off package, an extensive holiday schedule and Summer Fridays. We also encourage our employees to spend time volunteering with 4 paid volunteer days annually!
Remedy Health Media is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Remedy Health Media are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.