Marketing Manager, Campaign Media Planner, ViacomCBS
By She Runs It
Marketing Manager, Campaign Media Planning
- Work alongside VP, Marketing to develop paid campaigns based on internal timelines and goals
- Build and maintain media plans that capture campaign and placement details for brand campaigns, ensure these docs are regularly updated and that details are accurate & correct
- Build presentation decks that outline media plans, including graphs or charts to demonstrate the media recommendation
- Stay on top of campaign deadlines, working with media buyers to ensure campaign information is delivered on time including application of naming convention practices
- Work with Campaign Operations manager to ensure creative deadlines and deliveries are upheld
- Maintain instructional guides and other resource materials on common digital media placements/products
- Meet with external media vendors on new product updates and trends
- Support and contribute to campaign optimization and wrap-up reporting, based on goals and benchmarks
- Execute special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of hands-on paid media planning or buying experience across multiple clients, preferably from a media agency or entertainment-based organization. Experience working in and activating across social, search, display, You Tube, mobile app, etc.
- Proof of experience with serving platforms such as Google CM360, Innovid, Flashtalking, Google Web Design, etc.
- Experience in using mobile measurement platforms (MMPs) such as AppsFlyer, Kochava, Adjust, etc.
- Media planning experience using tools such as Prisma, Salesforce, comScore, Nielsen, Quantcast, etc.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and hardworking.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability multi-task
- Professional Certification : Google Ads certification, Blueprint, Flite School certification or other equivalent
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp or equivalent)
- Experience with audience creation and data activation inside of media buying platforms
- Customer match in programmatic DSPs and paid social media activation platforms
- Ex. Google Marketing Platforms, Verizon Media Platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
- Direct digital media buying and activation experience a plus
- Experience with Site/App Analytics and Tag Management solutions a plus
- Ex. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Ex. Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc