Marketing Manager – Retention US & Australia, Charles Tyrwhitt Inc.
By She Runs It
Marketing Manager - Retention US & Australia
Momentum is building here at Charles Tyrwhitt as we continue our surging growth in the US & Australia markets! We are a leading multi-channel menswear retailer with ambitious growth plans and we’re adding to our Marketing team, located in our impressive 24th Floor HQ in New York City. The Marketing Manager – Retention, is a new role to oversee a team of 4 people, responsible for strategic direction of all retention activity including email, SMS and offline print. This is an exciting chance to join a highly productive performance marketing team reporting directly to the Head of Marketing US & Australia.
Charles Tyrwhitt is known for making it easy for men to dress well; from shirts to shoes, whether through our exceptional in-store services or our delightful e-commerce shopping experience. We have a US retail footprint of 11 stores which support our much larger direct sales business. The US and Australia are two key growth markets; in this role you will work closely with both US marketing colleagues and a UK based marketing team to drive incremental revenue and higher customer lifetime value within our US and Australia customer bases.
This role will best suit a candidate who is experienced in strategic email and offline end to end campaigns, as well as experienced in leading a small team to success. Analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to influence are all key to success in this role. Our brand is truly entrepreneurial, we’re seeking someone who is ready to bring ideas and energy to this fast-moving brand, roll up their sleeves, and “get stuck in” !
This role is based in our New York City office (near Grand Central Station) on a Hybrid (3-days in office per week) basis.
As one of our valued “Tyrwhitteers”, you’ll receive excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary (share your desired range and we’ll discuss at the beginning of the interview process)
- Annual bonus up to 20% of salary, based on company profits
- 401K with 5% employer match
- 21 days PTO annually, increasing with years of service
- Complimentary life and long-term disability insurances
- PayActiv partnership: get wages already earned before payday
- Vision/dental/medical insurances for self and family
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% Employee discount on Charles Tyrwhitt clothing
- Recently re-decorated office with an amazing view of Manhattan
- Free snacks and coffee
- Summer Fridays
- Lead and inspire a team of four, including two Associates and their Assistants to deliver results in their areas in line with the CT values
- Own weekly trade performance across retention channels, leading actions to address areas of opportunity or risk to drive sales performance.
- Accountable for the print & email retention budget and reforecasts in partnership with the Head of Marketing US & Australia and UK teams
- Build and own a robust retention (email, SMS and offline) marketing strategies, including campaign management and investment strategy, focused on delivering growth in each of our customer segments while maximizing marketing spend efficiency
- Continuous improvement of email marketing channel across transactional, triggered and newsletter campaigns to drive improved revenue and customer retention
- Continuously find new ways to improve customer retention rate and marketing spend by owning the offline testing strategy and sharing insights with the business to optimizing activity accordingly
- Coordinate activity with the US Retail marketing team to ensure all direct activity is retail-store relevant and highlight any opportunities for retail specific promotions, including activity for ‘retail dominant’ customers
- Align with internal brand stakeholders, including Design, Copy, Product, Tech, and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience
- Manage end-to-end ad hoc retention projects as per the Head of Marketing US & Australia
- 3 years minimum experience in a performance marketing role
- Understanding of and experience managing campaigns across multiple customer groups or segments
- Knowledge and proven use of using excel to interpret performance and report findings back to senior management teams
- Management and or leadership training in a workplace environment, with experience leading at least one direct report
- An effective manager you inspire your direct reports to work hard/efficiently, take on challenges and grow in their roles
- A strategic thinker with quantitative and analytical abilities, as well as sharp marketing instinct, to make apt decisions and prioritize the right plans to grow retention customer sales
- A dynamic work ethic able to balance multiple projects and manage workload while overseeing direct reports to deliver on key deliverables
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, Charles Tyrwhitt is not able to sponsor work authorization for this role.Apply Now