Marketplace Quality Analyst, Freewheel, A Comcast Company
By She Runs It
Marketplace Quality Analyst
Responsible for auditing various areas for quality with the goals of increasing productivity, quality results and continuously improving client satisfaction as directed. Can include multiple quality audits across teams including process and policy adherence, contractual obligations met and SLA adherence. Analyze trends and submit suggestions to department leadership on efficiency and performance improvements. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Ensures that all site completion quality checks are completed accurately and on-time.
- Engages with various department leadership to obtain input into quality and client satisfaction needs and provides management with feedback on the implementation of policies and standards for developing new quality and client satisfaction plans and strategies.
- Analyzes audit sampling results for trends and uses trending data to determine strategies and plans for improvement to share with the department managers.
- Completes audit samplings of client web portals as needed, shares any defects found with management and creates ticket for resolution with development team.
- Provides regular status updates to employees and managers related to any quality audit sampling; maintains contact until requests are resolved and closed.
- Works with various departments to obtain after action report on reported issues, enters resolution details into the system and completes the quality and client satisfaction ticket.
- Compiles reports pertaining to performance and quality and client satisfaction issues for review by management. Reviews, interprets and summarizes issues.
- Assists the training department in developing training modules for educating the staff about quality and client satisfaction standards.
- Collaborates in the development and implementation of key performance indicators, policies, procedures and programs related to the function.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
2-5 YearsApply Now