Partner Development Lead – Media & Entertainment Vertical, TransUnion
By She Runs It
Partner Development Lead - Media & Entertainment Vertical
What We’ll Bring: At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology. Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years sales, business development, or strategic account management experience, working with advertising agencies, ad-tech companies, publishers, or media companies.
- Top sales producer with consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets is a must.
- Advanced understanding of the online and data driven ecosystem including best practices for use of online and offline data, identity, and measurement.
- Ability to effectively manage time while multitasking between multiple projects in a dynamic, growing business environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills.
- Experience in complex contract/legal negotiations.
- A tenacious and solution oriented mindset, powered with grit, optimism and authenticity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- College degree in marketing, business, or related field, MBA preferred
Impact You’ll Make: The Partner Development Lead is responsible for managing partner relationships for the Media Vertical, with a focus on solution selling and revenue growth. You should be passionate about driving business results through strategic planning, business development, and ongoing management of partner relationships. To be successful in this role you will be a true strategic thinker who can navigate large, complex organizations, develop relationships with stakeholders and drive revenue through deployment of innovative and sticky solutions. You will need to be adept at navigating ambiguity and a self starter who can drive results within a growing organization. This role reports to the VP of Partnerships and works closely with other members of the Media Vertical and Digital Marketing solutions team. As part of the Partnerships team, you will:
- Oversee and be held accountable for the lifetime success and revenue growth of a portfolio of our partners
- Develop deep customer relationships with our clients; understand their business goals and be a trusted thought leader and advisor to influence and enable partners to apply TU solutions to achieve those goals
- Coordinate internally to make sure all aspects of the clients business is managed and cared for
In this role, you will:
- Be the TU Media Vertical sales point person for your assigned partners, working both with your partners’ sales, product and marketing teams as well as with TU internal teams (product, marketing, analytics, etc) to build a strategic, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Be adept and knowledgeable about TransUnion marketing solutions and our overall capabilities that can be used to solve partner problems.
- Possess detailed knowledge of your partners’ solutions and be able to identify opportunities for TU solutions.
- Be able to identify, help create and present solutions to your clients, as well as shepherd and provide active direction on the process internally, from initial vetting to legal signature.
- Map and understand your assigned partners organizations: identify key players, decision makers, and influencers.
- Create and maintain an ongoing account plan for your partner accounts, identifying specific goals and initiatives and hold quarterly business review meetings with assigned accounts to measure progress and update the plan.
- Provide feedback and input to all aspects of the organization that will impact not only your business, but also the business at large.
- Organize, and lead all relevant partner events/meetings.
- Manage assigned resource(s) ensuring thorough and proactive day to day management of all operations related to assigned accounts.