Program Specialist – Trust & Standards, Freewheel, A Comcast Company
By She Runs It
Program Specialist - Trust & Standards
FreeWheel’s Trust and Standards team is hiring a Project Specialist based in New York City who will report to the Manager of Governance & Research on FreeWheel’s Trust and Standards team. In this position, you will work cross-functionally to drive trust-related initiatives that support the business’s efforts to develop a world-class programmatic marketplace for premium video. You will consult with the business to develop and implement new Trust-related policies and procedures, achieve industry accreditations, and manage a portfolio of policy, compliance, privacy, and data-analysis projects.
A successful candidate will require excellent leadership, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills. Candidates should have proven ability to complete projects successfully and a desire to dig into the details. The Trust Team is small and agile. The person in this role will need to be willing to wear a variety of hats and be comfortable with working with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Think strategically while assisting the Trust and Standards team to develop and implement policies and procedures to support the business
- Manage a portfolio of audit and accreditation projects: Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG), SOC, and Media Rating Council (MRC)
- Work with the Accounts, Product Management, Engineering and Client Services teams on Privacy and Anti-Fraud projects
- Follow industry regulation and guidelines (MRC, IAB, TAG) and advise the business on which accreditations to pursue and maintain
- Coordinate weekly Trust and Standards team meetings and manage agendas
- Develop presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Groom JIRA projects and wiki spaces to promote effective communication with internal teams
- Manage yearly policy review project
- Contribute to quarterly invalid traffic review and risk management report
- Very organized and a great communicator
- Strong interest in trust-related domains (policy writing, risk management, privacy, compliance, security, traffic quality)
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Comfortable working independently and taking the initiative in a dynamic environment
- Experience in the digital-advertising industry a plus
- SQL, business intelligence skills (e.g. Looker, Tableau) a plus
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.Apply Now