Project Manager, Marketing – DoubleVerify
By She Runs It
Project Manager - Marketing
Who we are:
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics. Our mission is to make the digital advertising ecosystem stronger, safer and more secure, thereby preserving the fair value exchange between buyers and sellers of digital media. Hundreds of Fortune 500 advertisers employ our unbiased data and analytics to drive campaign quality and effectiveness, and to maximize return on their digital advertising investments – globally. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do:
- Plan marketing campaigns, delegate tasks to project team members, keep team members accountable for assigned tasks and ensure marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Drive the progress of Marketing projects throughout the organization from initiation through delivery.
- Effectively coordinate resources, schedules, and project deliverables all while ensuring the cross-functional team is aligned.
- Map out the tasks, timelines, resources, and deliverables needed to execute key strategies, programs, and campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of tasks with cross-functional teams ensuring all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget.
- Maintain continuous contact with stakeholders, coordinating resources and providing overall project alignment.
- Proactively develop, implement, monitor, and socialize new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness, and decision-making.
- Establish and communicate project strategy, deliverables, and priorities to cross-functional stakeholders (internal, external, and global) to gain their support and required resources.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy ensuring all teams are aligned and informed while maintaining understanding, advocacy, and education of internal processes.
- Create, manage, and communicate project timelines leveraging Monday and/or Asana.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- 5+ years in Project Management with 2+ years in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
PMP or CAPM preferred
- Experience using project management tools preferably Monday and Asana
- Strong organizational, structure, and communication skills
- A motivated, driven and self-starting individual who enjoys solving problems and finding areas of improvement
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $68,000 to $129,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.Apply Now