Sales Director, Conviva
By She Runs It
Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
We’re looking for an exceptional person to take a key position as part of our growing enterprise sales team, focusing on new business in Canada and North America. Our clients and internal teams will all attest that this is an exciting time to be working with Conviva and we’re looking for a sales leader who will embody the passion, curiosity and can-do attitude to help us continue to drive the business forward. This person should have a strong track record with exceeding revenue goals in a consultative sales role selling platform technology solutions. Most of our rockstar sales reps are highly creative, organized, self-motivated while also motivating their internal teams to produce results. We’re a customer-first culture so a proven record of relationship-building and value-creation is critical!
What You Get to Do:
- Be a part of a privately held, technology-leading, fun, collaborative and innovative team.
- Work with the industry’s top video streamers, evolving how these companies leverage technology to drive their business.
- Do what you do best. Manage your book of business and build upon the relationships and skills you’ve developed throughout your career.
- Drive new logo activity and revenue.
- Become a trusted advisor to stakeholders within assigned accounts. Build, manage and grow relationships across multiple departments at video streaming companies for continued value-creation and increased revenue.
- Manage a complex sales process from initial conversation through negotiation and closure. Maximize results for the company and for your client.
- Effectively manage the business as it relates to ongoing sales activity including pipeline forecasting, organizational mapping, contracts, proposals, and legal.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the ever-evolving streaming video technology landscape & architecture.
- Ability to travel to support to both client and internal meetings/events.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Passion, Curiosity and high expectations for your performance and the value you bring to your clients.
- Sales experience in B2B SaaS technology environment with a proven track record of success and exceeding quotas.
- Background building deep relationships at the C-Suite across an enterprise organization as a consultative Sales leader in Broadcast Media or related video industry. Ideal experience selling video technology and platform solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and internal teams.
- Able to quickly grasp, comprehend and articulate new technologies.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Expert negotiation skills, having managed complex deals where you have driven maximum value and ROI for your customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and a minimum of 8+ years of sales experience focused specifically on a hunting role.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (preferably SalesForce).