Sales Planner, LoopMe
By She Runs It
LoopMe, the leading outcomes-based platform, closes the loop on digital advertising. By leveraging AI to optimise media delivery in real-time, we drive measurable uplift for business outcomes and more effective advertising across online and offline marketing goals, including brand lift, purchase intent, consideration, foot traffic and sales.
LoopMe’s award-winning PurchaseLoop is 2x more effective than traditional advertising optimization, using cutting-edge artificial intelligence to optimize digital advertising to real-world brand outcomes.
What we need
We’re looking for a Sales Planner to generate, analyse and communicate digital sales proposals to the sales team for presentation to agencies and/or clients. You’ll be an expert on the pre-sale, mid, and post-sales processes and you’ll build and maintain relationships resulting in superior customer service of each assigned account.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with preparation of sales proposals and have a clear understanding of client expectations and KPI’s
- Work with the sales team to verify inventory availability and pricing exceptions throughout the sales process
- Provide sales administrative/account related support
- Contribute to internal documentation to improve on the sales planning process and sales cycle
- Analyse success rates and be able to present findings internally
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Conceptualise presentation and collateral materials with Marketing team for deliverables
- Previous experience in a sales planning or sales support related role, preferably from an ad tech start up or media agency
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to do multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
What we can offer
- On top your salary, we offer a bonus and shares
- Current remote working. Even when Covid is over, we’ll continue to work flexibly and in a hybrid manner, meaning you can split your time between the office and home (depending on location)
- 15 days (rising to 20 after your first year) + public holidays (pro rata)
- We’re still socially connected; some of our most recent virtual events include panel talks on Black History Month, Trans Inclusive Workplaces and International Women’s Day, plus we cook together every Wednesday – virtually!
- We’ll set you up for success, providing training and career development
To all recruitment agencies: LoopMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs career page, LoopMe employees or any other company location. LoopMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Apply Now