Senior Manager, Programmatic, Spectrum Science
By She Runs It
Senior Manager, Programmatic
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with Spectrum. We’re the integrated marketing, communications, and media agency that’s out of this world. We’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity, and indomitable innovation we dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
This role will be a key member of the paid media team contributing to the excellence and ROI of media buying, digital ad operations, optimization, and programmatic media. You will be responsible for working on tagging, trafficking, pixel deployment and package builds, digital media performance optimization, and reporting. This individual will also work collaboratively across all media teams and help develop and grow overall processes and best practices based on the evolving industry landscape.
This role will report the VP, Ad Tech & Optimization
- QA/configure/traffic digital advertising for display, native, and audio/video ad campaigns.
- QA and troubleshoot active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies.
- Develop programmatic performance models
- Optimize media trading for maximum agency and client ROI
- Ensure ad compliance across a variety of areas from ensuring creative meets spec to regulatory and privacy frameworks within the highly regulated healthcare and pharma advertising environment.
- Comfortably work hands-on-keyboard within a variety DSPs, ad servers, DMPs, private marketplaces, and content control partnerships.
- Implement fraud prevention and ad quality solutions on campaigns
- Collaborate with the planning team to maximize client and agency ROI.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to media planning, creative, analytics, and digital teams to provide confidence in strategy execution. Work closely with their teams to provide and analyze metrics and recommended optimizations to improve campaign performance.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in developing and deploying operational processes for both internal and client teams in paid media
- Minimum of 3 years of agency experience working within platforms such as (but not limited to): Ad servers (i.e. GCM360/DCO, etc.), DSPs (i.e. TTD, DV360, MediaMath), Analytics Platforms (GA/Adobe Analytics), Brand Safety (DoubleVerify/IAS/Moat) and DMPs
- Strong analytical and technical mindset, strong hands-on experience in tracking tag placement, campaign configuration and ad trafficking, trafficking procedures, and technical ad spec QC
- Deep understanding of Digital Media landscape and overall best practices. Areas include Programmatic, Display, Native, Video, OTT/CTV audio/video
- Must have experience working directly with account planning, analytics teams, and external vendors
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Growth mindset to try new things, learn, and ask for needed support
- Track record of successfully managing client campaigns to achieve KPIs
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience strongly preferred
- HTML / Java coding experience required
- Detail oriented, ability to maintain a high level of productivity balancing multiple workstreams
- Passion for finding, testing, and integrating new targeting and campaign enhancement opportunities to improve performance results
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Marketing)
- Title commensurate with experience
You choose where you work. We are a hybrid work environment with options to work in one of our four offices (Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta), remotely anywhere in the United States, or a combination.
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now