Senior Marketing Manager, Remedy Health Media
By She Runs It
Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Remedy Health Media
Location: New York, NY
- Strategic Innovation
- Assist in the product strategy, working closely with Sales & Editorial, bringing innovative expertise in the digital media landscape as it relates to healthcare marketing. You know what the community of patients wants based on experience and research.
- Be a creative leader in building supporting materials for sales presentations and RFP responses as well data-driven one sheets, showcasing Remedy’s proven success with our audience and clients.
- Proactively work across teams to build our strategic story by aligning each of our brands to present Remedy as the leader in the digital healthcare space. You have a passion to gather insights, first party data and help produce surveys to collect audience profiles that further support and craft our message.
- Consult in RFP brainstorm meetings to help construct compelling pitches that best align with advertiser initiatives.
- Editorial Liaison: Articulate Remedy’s editorial product road map to educate the Sales & Operations teams, developing a product catalog of our entire product suite of offerings, social initiatives, and partnerships.
- Present our new product offerings through beautifully produced sales materials working directly with editorial to bring their creative vision to life in an easily consumable way for our clients.
- Sales Liaison: Work closely with the Client Operations and Strategic Partnerships team to pursue new and incremental business by providing market and product expertise.
- Create sales materials for large client presentations and attend sales calls to further articulate the innovation and success that Remedy can drive for our clients.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the digital marketing industry with publisher and/or agency background.
- Pharma experience a plus, healthcare experience a must!
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare space, understanding what drives success for our community and advertisers through experience and a daily drive to research trends.
- A PowerPoint wizard, whose creative eye is always evolving and seeking new ways to improve materials. In-design and design technology experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understands the core values of each of our brands and can articulate how they each align, creating a cohesive story that matters.
- Extreme attention to detail a must.
- You have an analytical side and can interpret data by creating compelling case studies and research overviews.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines, while always maintaining a keen attention to detail.
- Able to successfully communicate with key internal and external stakeholders.