Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, WorkReduce
By She Runs It
Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
WorkReduce, the largest technology-enabled services provider for the media buying industry, is looking for a Senior Recruiter with 5-7 years of experience ideally in an agency setting. The Senior Recruiter is a key member of our Talent Acquisition team which is comprised of professionals at varying levels and is a fun and engaging group to work with.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, this person is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment through the identification of external candidates and applicants. This individual will be expected to handle all aspects of recruiting including lead generation, recruitment, screening and documentation and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment process
- Proactively builds pipelines of diverse talent related to key hiring initiatives across the organization
- Develop and source job description materials for open and pending requisitions
- Submit and place new job openings across all connected job boards
- Keep processes and documentation up to date and inform areas we can improve the employee experience
- Maintain and regularly update content in our internal systems
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices with the ability to work autonomously and level up where needed
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Experienced in various sourcing techniques
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A problem-solver who can adapt to various situations and personalities
- Strong project and process management skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, job boards, social media sites, etc.
As the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying, we serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses while remaining committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.Apply Now