Sr. Producer, Print Production, The Marketing Arm
By She Runs It
Sr. Producer, Print Production
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act. Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth. We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling. With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients change minds, win hearts, and create memories. We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team. Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original, so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we. WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Job Overview: Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you constantly on the lookout for what’s next? Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so, then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for. The Marketing Arm is looking for a Senior Producer, Print Production to join a growing department of Producers to help manage projects and to ensure timely delivery, flawless quality, and budgetary considerations.
Who You Are: You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
- Help supports the production department in communication, problem-solving and research.
- Maintains and strengthens business to business relationships with vendors.
- Analyzes project estimates and specifications for correctness to create clear purchase orders for projects.
- Manages vendor production flow and proofing process.
- Troubleshoots issues and offers knowledgeable solutions.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solutions orientated outlook possesses problems solving skills that require “outside-the-box” thinking, organizational and planning skills.
- Must be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure with numerous deadlines.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, have a positive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of print production, art buying, and project management.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to guide employees in other departments toward a better understanding of production process.
- 6+ years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, or related.
- Must be a collaborative team player with great initiative.
- Strong vendor negotiation and relationship building experience a plus.
- Proficient in MAC applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook Express.