Strategist, The Marketing Arm
By She Runs It
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act. Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth. We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling. With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients change minds, win hearts, and create memories. We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team. Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original, so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we. WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Job Overview: The Marketing Arm (TMA) is hiring a Strategist to help take our team to new heights, depths, and horizons. The perfect candidate will have an eye for emerging cultural trends, technologies and innovations across the marketing landscape. This person will be both strategic and creative as well as a student of new technology and developments.
About You: The ideal candidate will excel in developing insights and bringing fresh perspectives to our work. They will have demonstrated an understanding of the environment, industry and consumer. They will inspire and challenge their colleagues.
- Provide strategic thought leadership by diving in and understanding the client, category, competition, environment and the consumer.
- Contribute to and interpret research programs.
- Synthesize qualitative, quantitative, secondary and primary data.
- Leverage data, intuition and experience in a strategic way to add fresh perspective.
- Uncover unmet consumer needs and behaviors in the category that drive perceptions, decision making and behavior.
- Uncover culturally resonant platforms.
- Confidently interact and build trust with partner agencies and clients.
- 5+ years of agency experience in a strategic/planning role.
- Passion for data-driven insights and storytelling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time.
- Strong analytic, strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Unafraid to get into details but can see the big picture.