VP, People, Pixability
By She Runs It
Pixability is a video technology and data company that enables the world’s largest brands and their agencies to ensure brand suitable, high performing media campaigns on YouTube, YouTube on TV, and other CTV platforms, with unique insights to inform future campaigns. The company’s industry-leading brand suitability, optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, L’Oréal, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston’s Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years.
As VP, People, you’ll be instrumental in maintaining and advancing our award winning culture. You’ll drive developing and delivering a wide range of HR initiatives and proactively providing hands-on guidance and consultation to the organization. You will lead the HR function, partnering with managers and leadership at all levels to support the workforce. Balancing strategy and tactics, you’ll be accountable for HR management including employee relations, performance management, coaching / development, benefits and compensation, etc. This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping our people strategy during a time of significant growth during these exciting times at PIxability.
Who You Are
You are passionate, smart, and solutions oriented with the ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced and transforming company. You’re able to shift gears quickly and often, managing all aspects of HR’s support to the full employee lifecycle. You are a DEI champion and think about DEI in all that you do. You are an exceptional coach and mentor to the organization. You love to stay busy in this highly visible position, so the ability to constantly prioritize workload is a key attribute. You have a take-charge mentality, strong time management skills and the ability to operate with a high level of discretion and judgment. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to multitask while maintaining a keen attention to detail. You have a strong desire to be a part of a changing and improving organization, and an interest in supporting the success of our team and the company. Most of all, you’re fun, outgoing, and genuinely care about getting the job done.
What You Bring to the Party
- 10+ years of People experience (preferably experience in a high-growth company, and one that’s focused on talent and culture)
- Track record of success leading company-changing people-related initiatives
- Broad familiarity with HR best practices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably handle difficult conversations
- Thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities on a daily basis and with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player with a continuous improvement mindset that is willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
What You’ll Do
- Build strong and trusting relationships with the leadership team to actively reinforce company culture and values by promoting company-wide initiatives to support a positive culture and provide a great employee experience ensuring our team continues to live and breathe our values.
- Build people processes to support our next stage of growth including career matrices, performance frameworks, personal development plans, compensation reviews, and management training to develop excellent managers.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees and leadership training.
- Provide coaching and consulting to business leaders on effective performance management intervention as needed based on skill gaps and poor performance.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants and enhance programs and solutions to drive DEI in recruiting. Collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on carrying out goal setting, performance reviews and providing feedback to employees.
- Provide hands-on support to employees and managers to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improving performance, ensuring compliance; and balancing the demands of business objectives with the need for consistency across the company.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to consistently improve on employee happiness, individual efficiency, and overall company success.
- Develop innovative ways to drive employee engagement and foster employee morale across a distributed workforce and measure success through satisfaction scores.
This candidate is ideally in the Northeastern area, preferably in Boston or New York.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protectedApply Now