Meet The Ambassadors
By She Runs It
Introducing your membership concierge crew. The 18, newly minted She Runs It ambassadors are members who live and breathe the mission of the organization and have committed to helping others in our community make the most of membership. Looking for a friendly face at a She Runs It event? An ambassador will be there to say hello. Eager to do more with and for She Runs It? The ambassadors will show you how. Wishing your company would lean in to support She Runs It with a more expansive commitment? Yep. The ambassadors are prepared to partner with you to develop an engagement strategy.
In addition to member support and corporate alliance activation, the ambassadors are committed to making the She Runs It community more inclusive and diverse.
As one new ambassador stated recently on Instagram, “I’ve always been an advocate for this group and now I have a more formal platform to help spread the word.”
She Runs It is fortunate to have this mighty team of advocates who have been described as creative, enthusiastic, thoughtful, contagious and ambitious. Looking forward to making great things happen together with this crew:
- Kenetta Bailey, SVP Marketing, CBS Radio
- Lucia Ballas-Traynor, EVP Client Partnerships, Hemisphere Media Group
- Lizbeth Cardozo, CEO & Co-Founder, Tiny Milkshake Media
- Jennifer Colon, Regional Marketing Manager, Wunderman
- Elizabeth Czech, Account Executive, NBCU
- Jenna DiVerniero, Digital Sales Planner, Disney/ABC Television Group
- Emma Dunbar, Partner Manager, Pinterest
- Abi Evans, US New Business Director, McGarryBowen
- Melissa Garza, General Counsel, Westwood One, Inc.
- Brianna Hanan, Experiential Marketing Coordinator, Casper
- Danielle Hemsley, Associate Dir. Community Insights & Intelligence, Carat USA
- Tracy Keller, Account Executive, ABC-Disney
- Jessalin Lam, Learning & Development Manager, American Association of Advertising
- Kathleen Nagle, Senior Account Executive, Teads TV
- Mary Perrella, Regional Sales Manager, Barco Inc.
- Jessica Watson, HR Project Manager, Global & North America, J. Walter Thompson
- Brad Westbrook, COO, A Plus