Call for Nominations: 2020 Changing the Game Awards
By She Runs It
She Runs It is proud to announce the 2020 Changing the Game Awards, an event recognizing women within marketing, media & tech who are true catalysts of innovation — fearlessly making bold moves and reinventing the rules of marketing to transform their brands, their organizations and those of their clients. These are women who are not just achieving their goals, but doing so in game changing ways.
A panel of judges representing a cross-section of the industry determines the winners. This is a very high profile event that attracts over 500 attendees. Prior winners have told us that, given its unique nature, it is one of the most emotionally rewarding accolades of their career.
We are looking for recommendations for women who have achieved game changing results within the past two calendar years and fit one of the below four categories. There will be four honorees awarded in each category:
- Brainwave – Changing the way a brand or product is marketed (15 years or more of experience)
- Paradigm Shift – Changing the way a customer segment or target audience is approached (15 years or more of experience)
- Quantum Leap – Changing the way an organization is aligned to pro-actively meet new challenges (15 years or more of experience)
- No Apologies – Creating whole new business models or marketplace opportunities (5 years or more of experience)
- Fearless Voices – Recognizes those who use their voices, talent and tools to break through unendurable silence, creating a path for action and change.
How to Nominate:
To nominate yourself or a colleague for this honor, click here.
Part I: Nominee Information
Part II: Tangible Business Results:
- 3 statements and Short Essay of supporting proof points (350 words or less)
Part III: Supporting Documents (Resume, Letters of Recommendation, Work Project Samples, etc.)
Part IV: Nominator Information
Extended Nomination Deadline:
****All nominations must be submitted by Friday, December 13th.
Email email@example.com, for any questions regarding your nomination.