She Runs It Is Hiring!
By She Runs It
We are hiring an eMembership Coordinator! Applicant can be in Chicago or remote.
The coordinator is responsible for supporting our national expansion through memberships, communications and committee set ups in new regions. The Coordinator must be able to anticipate project needs across departments, demonstrate technical/trouble-shooting ability, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Serve as eMembership onboarding lead, this involves onboarding eMembers on a weekly basis and ensuring they are added to the organization’s communication flow.
- Create and Serve as Liaison to eMember committees (California & Boston).
- Liaison’s Committee Responsibilities will include: aid in programming 1-2 annual events, serving as liaison between the committee and organization, overseeing eMentorship and foster community through hosting networking circles.
- Assist in creating email marketing campaigns in MailChimp, including but not limited to weekly + monthly newsletters, eMember touchpoints, and event promotions.
- Assist in eMember marketing ideas & making suggestions for improvements based on observations
- Creative problem-solver, tech-savvy, self-motivated, and highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrate ability to conduct and lead monthly committee meetings alongside co-chairs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team/collaborative work environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience with VTiger, WordPress or other website management tools
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, first-hand experience with MailChimp and/or other email marketing services
- Proficient in the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Willingness and readiness to learn new platforms and software as our team expands nationally
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Contact: To apply for this position, send resumes to email@example.com