She Runs It Is Hiring!
By She Runs It
We are hiring an Account Manager!
The Role: The Account Manager is responsible for managing the full delivery of partnerships and supporting the Director of Partnerships on projects to ensure seamless execution for our partners.
- Post-Sale Management of She Runs It Corporate Partners via monthly emails, monthly zoom meetings and co-hosting membership onboarding sessions with the She Runs It membership department.
- Building strong client relationships with current roster of She Runs It clients in order to retain business.
- Creation of company membership sheets and organization of quarterly membership engagement sessions with corporate partners.
- Work with She Runs It events department to ensure they have all sponsorship deliverables for the 50+ events done annually. Details could include: confirming addresses, sponsor attendees, getting proof approvals on sponsor swag.
- Creation of She Runs It Corporate Partner Reports that review all aspects of the partnership twice a year.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Create and manage She Runs It logo database.
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Comfortable in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills and swift response times
- Creative problem-solver
Contact: To apply for this position, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org