She Runs It Is Hiring!
By She Runs It
We are hiring an Executive Class Programming Director!
As a member of the She Runs It team, you’ll cater to the needs of our executive class membership in terms of recruitment, retention, and engagement. You will also identify programming and will work closely with the Director of Events to program Executive Class events.
As Executive Class Programming Director will be responsible for:
- Shaping strategic plan to meet executive class goals
- Developing trusted customer relationships to execute the strategy
- Managing cost and schedule
- Developing and maintaining Exec Class calendar and committee meetings
- Overseeing program metrics for EC membership
- Work with the Director of Programming and Partnerships on event programs
- Support recruiting, selection, and mentoring
- Communicating and coordinating resource needs
- Understanding the competition and growing external partnerships when necessary
- Communicating with diverse audiences including customers and clients, senior management, and the community.
The Following Is Required:
You know how to motivate staff and teammates as well as thrive in a fast-paced, cross-disciplined, collaborative environment while meeting the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 to 15 years of project management experience with executive level management and customers
- Willingness to travel to events across the United States when applicable
- US Citizenship with an ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
Contact: To apply for this position, send resumes to email@example.com