She Runs It Is Hiring!
By She Runs It
She Runs It is seeking an Executive Class Programming Director to manage their Executive Class level of membership. This membership is invitation-only and caters to executives in marketing, media, and tech with over 15+ years of experience level of membership.
As a member of this team, you’ll cater to the needs of their executive class membership in terms of recruitment, retention, and engagement. You will also identify programming and will work closely with the Director of Events to program Executive Class events. The basic functionality of the role is broken into three parts: recruit executive class members, retain this level of membership, and keep this membership level engaged with She Runs It.
- Identify prospects within current community and Corporate Alliance Partners
- Engage with current Executive Class members to help recruit within their own networks
Retain & Engage
- Ensure event programming meets the needs for this community
- Builds speakers bureau for Executive Class members for internal She Runs It events and with external partners
- Write compelling event descriptions and content for specific Executive Class event programming
The Following Is Required
You know how to motivate staff and teammates as well as thrive in a fast-paced, cross-disciplined, collaborative environment while meeting the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 to 15 years of project management experience with executive level management and customers
- 6+ years experience writing and designing event content for web or mobile.
- Willingness to travel to events across the United States when applicable
- US Citizenship with an ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Experience with Zoom, Teams, WordPress, Mailchimp and Microsoft Suite is preferred.
Please note: This role is freelance – permanent, and will start at roughly 20 hours a week.
Contact: To apply for this position, send resumes to email@example.com