She Runs It Is Hiring!
By She Runs It
She Runs It is seeking an Events Director to manage their virtual and Northeast in-person events.
As a member of this team, you’ll work closely with the business development team to make sure sponsorship deliverables are met, as well as work closely with volunteer committees to plan and program various events throughout our membership.
- Manage events calendar with the Events Director in the Midwest and oversee the day-to-day planning for all events;
- Partner with internal teams to identify and create new event opportunities aligned with larger marketing initiatives;
- Research, identify and negotiate all vendor contracts;
- Oversee and track event budgets, expenses, and ROI
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage project deadlines and deliverables;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Passion for organizing events and logistics;
- Strong negotiation skills and strategies;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive the business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
The Following Is Required:
You know how to motivate staff and teammates as well as thrive in a fast-paced, cross-disciplined, collaborative environment while meeting the following minimum requirements:
- Willingness to travel to events across the United States when applicable
- US Citizenship with an ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Experience with Zoom, Teams, WordPress, Mailchimp and Microsoft Suite
- Writing copy experience is a plus
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
5-7 years of full-time marketing experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Contact: To apply for this position, send resumes to email@example.com