She Runs It Is Hiring!
By She Runs It
Title: Account Manager Role
The Account Manager is responsible for managing all day to day for partnerships & sponsorships with She Runs It.
- Post- Sale Management of She Runs It Corporate Partners via monthly emails, monthly zoom meetings and co-hosting membership onboarding sessions with the She Runs It membership department.
- Building strong client relationships with current roster of She Runs It clients in order to retain business
- Creation of partnership one-sheets used for membership engagement and creation/presentation partnership decks used during year end reviews.
- Work with She Runs It events department to ensure they have all sponsorship deliverables for the 50+ events done annually.
- Details could include: confirming addresses, sponsor attendees, getting proof approvals on sponsor swag.
- Creation of She Runs It Corporate Partner Reports that review all aspects of the partnership twice a year.
- Create and manage She Runs It logo database Staff Liaison of two She Runs It membership committees
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Comfortable in a client-facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills and swift response times
- Creative problem-solver
About She Runs It
Founded in 1912, She Runs It (formerly Advertising Women of New York), exists to pave the way for women of all backgrounds, identities, and ethnicities to lead at every level of marketing, media and tech. Membership stands at over 7,000 women, men and corporate alliance partners spanning 44 states and 15 countries worldwide. To learn more about She Runs It, visit Sherunsit.org.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org