CLOSED: 2022 Education Loan Grant
By She Runs It
She Runs It wants to do its part to help you stay and grow in our industry by helping you retire all or a portion of your student loan debt. As we enter our 11th year of giving, She Runs It is expanding eligibility to those who have received undergraduate or graduate degrees, and will also pay fees for continuing education or other courses that you would like to take to strengthen your skills in our industry.
- Applicant cannot be male, must be a She Runs It member for at least 1 year, and reside in the U.S. or Canada.
- Applicant must be the recipient of an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or enrolled in industry-relevant continuing education courses prior to application submission.
- Loan or invoice documentation that you provide with your application must be held in the name of the applicant.
What we are looking for in an applicant
- We’ll be looking at your record of contributions to She Runs It and our industry, the future commitments you intend to make, and your career success-to-date.
- This year’s winner will be expected to take on a project in support of She Runs It and its mission in 2023
- FAQ about She Runs It’s Education Loan Grant Program can be found HERE
Applications are Now Closed