The Perks of Participation
By Lynn Branigan
Summer is in full swing. It’s time to take a breath and reflect on what we’ve done so far in 2023, as well as what lies ahead. For She Runs It members, the first half of the year was punctuated by programming designed to propel our community to success. Our hard-working staff and committees delivered the following experiences:
- Multicultural Bootcamp (Finding Your Path Times of Uncertainty);
- Networking Circles (Navigating Mental Health, Career Transition, Networking);
- Mastering Leadership (Navigating Uncertainty)
- Mentoring Meetups (Mental health, upskilling, building confidence in your career)
- What’s Hot in Marketing, Media, and Tech (Navigating the Age of Perpetual Disruption)
- C-Suite Meet (Alycia Mason, McDonald’s)
- Member Mingles in Atlanta, Chicago
- Five events in Cannes including Lift as You Climb, Best of the Badass Bosses, Fearless Voices, She Runs It He Gets It and a C-Suite meet
These, in addition to a Working Mothers of the Year celebration, our annual Roast, new member meetings, a host of programming designed specifically for our Executive Class Members, and our nine-month mentoring program that kicked off in April.
As the second half of the year gains momentum, I encourage all of our members to lean in and take advantage of the resources She Runs It provides. Here are just a few ideas to consider:
- Check out the events calendar at sherunsit.org and register for some of the upcoming events where you will get inspired, build your network, and develop your leadership skills
- Join a She Runs It committee and help us shape our offering
- Connect with other She Runs It members via the member directory
- Subscribe to 1:1 Wellness and Mental Health Tips here
- Nominate someone you admire (including yourself) for our Changing the Game Awards here
Do you have ideas and suggestions that can help us improve the benefits and resources we offer our members? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! If you’re in the Northeast or an international member, reach out to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re in the Midwest, Southwest or Southeast markets, please contact Brianna@sherunsit.org, or email@example.com.
The perks of participating in your She Runs It membership are many. Please make the most of it.