CLOSED: Education Loan Grant Applications
By She Runs It
She Runs It wants to do its part to help you stay and grow in our industry by helping you retire all or a portion of your student loan debt (up to $10,000 per recipient*). Thanks to the generosity of the She Runs It Foundation Board and our donors, we are launching the 13th round of loan grant applications! She Runs It has expanded eligibility to those who have received undergraduate or graduate degrees, and will also pay fees for continuing education or other courses that you would like to take to strengthen your skills in our industry.
FAQ about the Education Loan Grant can be found here.
• Applications are open to women and anyone who identifies as a woman.
• Applicant must be a She Runs It member in good standing for at least 6 months, and reside in the U.S. or Canada.
• Applicant must be the recipient of an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or enrolled in industry-relevant continuing education courses prior to application submission.
• Loan or invoice documentation that you provide with your application must be held in the name of the applicant.
- Short answer rational
- One letter of recommendation is required, but will accept up to two letters
- Loan or invoice documentation in your name
- Current resume
What we are looking for in an applicant
- We’ll be looking at your record of contributions to She Runs It and our industry, the future commitments you intend to make, and your career success to-date.
- This year’s winners will be expected to take on a project in support of She Runs It and its mission in 2024.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 @ 5PM ET