October 21, 2021 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
VIRTUAL EVENT: 2021 Media Insights: Marketing Technology: Evolution or Revolution?
- This event has passed.
Marketing Technology: Evolution or Revolution?
Augmented reality, 5G, artificial intelligence, blockchain, programmatic out-of-home – these (and other) technologies have promised to transform marketing for years. Yet while they are increasingly viable, none has proven to be particularly scalable for marketers. Or have they? In this conversation with She Runs It, a panel of marketing innovators will discuss some of the marketing opportunities that are gaining traction, propelled by evolving technologies. You will get the inside scoop on what’s now and what’s next, and how immersive experiences that get the right ad to the right person at the precisely right time are becoming a promise that marketers can finally keep.
- Moderator: Kimeko McCoy, Marketing Reporter, Digiday
- Allan Cook, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting & Digital Reality Business Leader, Deloitte Digital
- Beverly Flores, Manager, Customer Connections Americas, Ag and Turf Division, John Deere
- Avery Akkineni, President, VaynerNFT
- Whitney Fishman Zember, Managing Partner, Innovation & Consumer Technology, Wavemaker
Young Executive Members $25 | Members $50 | Non-Members $75
Members: To unlock your member pricing promotional code, please sign in to your She Runs It account.
You will receive the link to the Zoom meeting no later than 1.5 hours prior to the event beginning.