April 24 | 11:30 am - 6:00 pm
What’s Hot In Media
Join She Run It for our 2018 What’s Hot in Media Conference.
As technology and innovation continue to disrupt the marketing and media landscape, brands must be more strategic and creative to gain attention and to break through the noise in today’s marketplace.
2018’s What’s Hot in Media Conference will explore technology innovations in the coming year, brand safety, experiential marketing, the explosive growth of the audio industry, and purpose driven marketing. The conference will conclude with cocktails, entertainment and an opportunity to network with industry colleagues to continue the conversation.
2018 What’s Hot Panels Include:
Keynote Speaker: Kristen Titus, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, New York State
Brand Safety: Why It Continues to Resonate With Advertisers
- Mike Shields, Advertising Editor, Insider Inc. (Moderator)
- Danielle Koffer, Vice President Media, Global Marketing Communications, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Helen Lin, President, Digital Investment & Global Partnerships, Publicis Media
- Sue McCarthy, VP Digital Marketing, Ralph Lauren
- Terri Schriver, SVP Enterprise Media, Bank of America
Audio on Demand: How Brands Can Utilize in a Meaningful Way
- Julia Turner, Editor in Chief, Slate (Moderator)
- Teresa Greenlees, Brand Director, IHG Hotels
- Liz Bowyer, Global Co-Head of Brand and Content, Goldman Sachs
- Jackie Lagratta, Integrated Digital Marketing Manager, Campbell Soup Company
- Matt Romano, Senior Director, Emerging Platforms, USA & SYFY, NBCUniversal
IRL vs. URL: What’s Driving the Resurgence of Experiential Marketing
- Cyndi S. Davis, EVP, Managing Director NYP, Client Engagement, Jack Morton (Moderator)
- Theresa Beyer, SVP of Experiential, AMC
- Kelly Markus, VP of Experiential Marketing, Refinery29
- Andrea Zuehlk, Integrated Marketing Manager, Lincoln
Purpose & Profit: What Brands Stand For Today and Why It Matters
- Meredith Ferguson, Managing Director, DoSomething.org (Moderator)
- Andee Olson, Director of Content Strategy, Bumble
- Niharika Shah, VP and Head of Brand and Marketing & Advertising, Prudential
- Lisa Smith, VP of Brand Design, Chobani
Member Ticket: $232| Non-Member Ticket: $333 | Row of 9: $2934 *This prices include an Eventbrite service fee
Members – To unlock your member pricing promotional code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your promotional code on the registration page.
Gift Bag Sponsor
Coffee Break Sponsor