April 24 | 11:30 am - 7:00 pm
What’s Hot In Media
Join She Run It for our 2018 What’s Hot in Media Conference.
As technology and innovation continue to disrupt the marketing and media landscape, brands must be more strategic and creative to gain attention and to break through the noise in today’s marketplace. 2018’s What’s Hot Conference will explore brand safety technology and how companies are using it, experiential marketing, the explosive growth of the audio industry, and purpose driven marketing. The conference will conclude with cocktails, entertainment and an opportunity to network with industry colleagues to continue the conversation. This year, this is what’s hot:
2018 What’s Hot Tracks Include:
Keynote Speaker: Kristen Titus, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, New York State
Brand Safety: Why It Continues to Resonate With Advertisers
- Sue McCarthy, VP Digital Marketing, Ralph Lauren
- Sadira E. Furlow, Senior Director, Consumer Engagement, PepsiCo North America Nutrition
Audio on Demand: How Brands Can Utilize in a Meaningful Way
- Julia Turner, Editor in Chief, Slate (Moderator)
- Teresa Greenless, Brand Director, IHG Hotels
- Liz Bowyer, Global Co-Head of Brand and Content, Goldman Sachs
IRL vs. URL: What’s Driving the Resurgence of Experiential Marketing
- Andrea Zuehlke, Integrated Marketing Manager, Lincoln
- Theresa Beyer, SVP of Experiential, AMC
- Cyndi S. Davis, EVP, Managing Director NYP, Client Engagement, Jack Morton
Purpose & Profit: What Brands Today Stand For and Why Does It Matter?
- Meredith Ferguson, Managing Director, DoSomething.org (Moderator)
- Andee Olson, Director of Content Strategy, Bumble
- Niharika Shah, VP Head of Brand and Marketing, Prudential
- Alicia Tillman, Chief Marketing Officer, SAP
More speakers to be announced soon!