September 28, 2017 | 7:45 am - 9:30 am EDT
Advertising Week – Media Insights Breakfast
- This event has passed.
Brand Love: How Brands are Making Emotional Connections
How do you capture the attention – let alone the imagination – of the always on consumer?
Learn from some of the industry’s most successful brands that leverage the power of emotions- forging deeper connections with the 21st century consumer.
Hear how marketers use targeting, technology, and immersive experiences to drive better business results and captivate consumers on a visceral level.
Join us as we explore emotion, the most important topic in media right now. #sherunsit
- Moderator Sapna Maheshwari, Reporter, The New York Times
- Jasmin Allen, Brand Director & Head of Consumer Marketing & Engagement, Belvedere Vodka
- Sabrina Caluori, SVP, Digital Media & Marketing, HBO
- Colin McConnell, SVP, Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Financial
- Alexandra Weiss, SVP Marketing, Glossier
- Maria Winans, Chief Marketing Officer, IBM Watson Customer Engagement
Tickets: Members: $99 | Non-members: $155 | Row of 5: $765 (These ticket prices include Eventbrite fees.) Members – To unlock your member pricing promotional code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your promotional code on the registration page.