October 20, 2022 | 11:30 am - 2:00 pm EDT
IN-PERSON/VIRTUAL EVENT: Best of the Badass Bosses
- This event has passed.
Ready to cause trouble. Of formidable strength or skill. Distinctively tough or powerful. Uncompromising. Cool. No matter how you describe her, a badass boss is a force to be reckoned with – resilient and respected. On Thursday, October 20, at 11:30am in New York City, She Runs It will celebrate the Best of the Badass Bosses. Some of the industry’s most revered leaders will share their strategies, reveal their soft spots, and teach their skills during a conversation that will inspire all.
- Amanda Richman, CEO, North America, Mindshare
- Donna Speciale, President, Sales and Marketing, Univision
- Maria Weaver, President, WMX
Our 2022 Host Executive Mentors:
- Samantha Baharvar, Senior Vice President, Connections Strategy, Digitas
- Johanna Bauman, Chief Marketing Officer, PubMatic
- Lynn Branigan, President and CEO, She Runs It
- Cheri Carpenter, Communications Director, She Runs It
- Julie Eddleman, Global Chief Commercial Officer, DoubleVerify
- Lori Goode, Chief Marketing Officer, Index Exchange
- Angela Johnson, Chief Development Officer, dentsu
- Sharen Phillips, Director, Global News Partnerships, Google
IN-PERSON Member Ticket: $95 | IN-PERSON Non-Member Ticket: $150 | IN-PERSON Young Executive: $50
VIRTUAL Member Ticket: $30 | VIRTUAL Non-Member Ticket: $50 | VIRTUAL Young Executive: $20
*Eventbrite fees will be added to your total.
Please note: A Vaccination Card and Valid ID will be required to enter
MEMBERS – To unlock your member pricing code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your access code on the registration page.
**REFUND POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable when less than two weeks from the event date.
Event time is in Eastern Standard Time