March 1 | 11:30 am - 2:00 pm EST
IN-PERSON EVENT: 2023 Working Mothers of the Year Awards
- This event has passed.
What a Year. What a Mom.
Every year She Runs It recognizes professionals in marketing, media and tech who brilliantly navigate the complex responsibilities of business, leadership, advocacy, and kids. These remarkable, multitasking moms serve as strong role models and mentors to others, inspiring their coworkers, families, and communities with their talent and tenacity.
Please join She Runs It and our community in honoring and learning from the 2023 Working Mothers of the Year during a live ceremony at 11:30 am on March 1st. Tickets can be reserved here.
This event is as much a masterclass in innovation and tenacity as it is a moment of inspiration and awe. Congratulations to the winners:
New to Motherhood – These moms have children who are 6 years or younger, and they have developed innovative approaches to manage the 24/7 demands of infants, toddlers, clients and colleagues.
- Bernice Chao, Head of Integrated Creative, Zambezi
- Brandis DeZon, Head of Digital Partnerships, Initiative
- Elizabeth Gilchrist, Executive Vice President, Account Director, Grey New York
- Jennie Magiera, Global Head of Education Impact, Google
- Katie Martin, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Big Village
- Louisa Wong, Chief Executive Officer, Americas Region US, Canada and LatAM, Wavemaker
Established Moms – These moms have an oldest child between the ages of 7 and 17. They thrive on their busy lives and have positively impacted other working mothers with management skills and strategies.
- Courtney Ballantini, Vice President, Marketing Communications and Design, Tyson Foods
- Tiana Conley, Vice President, Global Chocolate, Mars
- Andrea Ebert, Executive Vice President, Global Managing Partner and LA Lead, UM
- Nikki Lamba, Global Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, DDB Worldwide
- Danielle Lee, President, Warner Music Artists and Fan Experiences, WMX
- Kemit McCullough, Director of Project Management, MullenLowe LA
- Monique Pintarelli, President, North America, Teads
- Heather Dowd-Priel, Vice President, Advertising Sales and Partnerships, AMC Networks
- Erin Saulnier, Executive Vice President, Ad Sales Marketing, FOX
- Dounia Senawi, US Chief Commercial Officer, Deloitte Digital
- Lizette Williams, Director, Global Head of Vertical Solutions Marketing, Meta
- Andrea Zaretsky, Chief Marketing Officer, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Trailblazer Moms – These moms are categorized as pioneers of working motherhood. They began combining work and family at least 18 years ago and have artfully achieved leadership roles while raising their children.
- Jennifer Donohue, Senior Vice President, Disney Advertising Local, The Walt Disney Company
- Amy Lanzi, Chief Operating Officer, Publicis Commerce
- Michelle Harmon-Madsen, Chief Marketing Officer, SponsorUnited
- Holly Wasson, Chief Community and Marketing Officer, We Are Rosie
IN-PERSON Member Ticket: $600 | IN-PERSON Non-Member Ticket: $700 | Table of 10: $7,000
*Eventbrite fees will be added to your total.
MEMBERS – To unlock your member pricing code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your access code on the registration page.
**REFUND POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable when less than two weeks from the event date.
All Event times are in Eastern Standard Time