November 9 | 11:30 am - 2:00 pm EST
IN-PERSON EVENT: The 2022 Changing the Game Awards
Each year, the She Runs It Changing the Game Awards recognizes women within the industry who are true catalysts of innovation – fearlessly making bold moves and reinventing the rules of marketing to transform their brands, their organizations, and those of their clients.
Our 2022 Honorees by Category:
Brainwave: Changing the way a brand or product is marketed
- Maureen Bosetti, Chief Partnerships Officer, Initiative
- Jennifer Willig, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, WRTHY
- Nici Zwolinski, Senior Vice President Marketing, Big Village
No Apologies: Creating whole new business models or marketplace opportunities
- Davia Schwind Broberg, Co-Founder, Baby Notebook App
- Suzanne Schwind Hansson, Co-Founder, Baby Notebook App
- Amy Williams, Founder, Good-Loop
Paradigm Shift: Changing the way a customer segment or target audience is approached
- Soyoung Kang, Chief Marketing Officer, eos
- Amy Leifer, Chief Advertising Sales Officer, DirecTV Advertising
- Deborah Wahl, Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors
Quantum Leap: Changing the way an organization is aligned to pro-actively meet new challenges
- Cathy Butler, Chief Executive Officer, Organic
- Carla Hendra, Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy Consulting
- Jessica Henrichs, President, Colle McVoy
- Sheelpa Patel, Senior Vice President Business Platforms and Strategy, Fox
- Adrianne Smith, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Fleishman-Hillard
- Geraldine White, Chief Diversity Officer, Publicis Groupe
IN-PERSON Member Ticket: $600 | IN-PERSON Non-Member Ticket: $700 | IN-PERSON Young Executive: $250 | TABLE OF 10: $7,000
*Eventbrite fees will be added to your total.
Please note: A Vaccination Card and Valid ID will be required to enter
MEMBERS – To unlock your member pricing code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your access code on the registration page.
**REFUND POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable when less than two weeks from the event date.
Event time is in Eastern Standard Time